Subject: N 3788-UK Position Statement on ECMA and Fast Track

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 09:19:10 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N 3788

TITLE:

UK Position Statement on ECMA and Fast Track

DATE ASSIGNED:

2004-08-09

SOURCE:

UK National Body

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

National Body Contribution

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

This document has been received after the closing date for submissions to
the SC 22 Plenary Meeting.  This document will need to be approved at the
meeting for addition to the agenda under agenda item 7.1.2. It is located
at: http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3788.pdf
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3788.pdf> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

PDF

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Defined

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked]

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298