Subject: N 3787-Revised Final Draft Agenda for the Seventeenth Plenary Mee ting of ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22, 6-10 September 2004, Jeju, Republic of Korea

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 09:18:39 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3787

TITLE:

Revised Final Draft Agenda for the Seventeenth Plenary Meeting of ISO/IEC
JTC 1/SC 22, 6-10 September 2004, Jeju, Republic of Korea

DATE ASSIGNED:

2004-08-09

SOURCE:

SC 22 Secretariat

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Draft Agenda

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

This agenda contains minor editorial corrections.  Please use this agenda
and it's document references instead of N 3783.  This agenda contains
documents that were received by the 23 July 2004 deadline.  Any additional
documents or agenda items will have to be approved at the Plenary.  The
agenda is located at: http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3787.htm
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3787.htm> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

HTML

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Open

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked]

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298