Subject: N 3784-REVISED Report on Terminology in ISO/IEC 2382 and SC 22 St andards

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 09:16:42 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3784

TITLE:

REVISED Report on Terminology in ISO/IEC 2382 and SC 22 Standards

DATE ASSIGNED:

2004-08-09

SOURCE:

Roger Scowen

BACKWARD POINTER:

N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Other document (Open)

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

This document has been reposted due to formatting issues with the original.
This document is circulated to SC 22 National Bodies for information.  This
document was prepared in response to Oslo Resolution 03:18: ISO/IEC 2382
(Vocabulary)  This document is located at: >
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3784.pdf
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3784.pdf> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

N/A

DISTRIBUTION:

PDF

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Closed

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298