Subject: N 3783-Final Draft Agenda for the Seventeenth ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22 Plenary Meeting, 6-10 September 2004, Jeju, REpu8blic of Korea

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 17:12:59 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3783

TITLE:

Revised Final Draft Agenda for the Seventeenth Plenary Meeting of ISO/IEC
JTC 1/SC 22, 6-10 September 2004, Jeju, Republic of Korea

DATE ASSIGNED:

2004-07-26

SOURCE:

SC 22 Secretariat

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Draft Agenda

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

This agenda contains documents that were received by the 23 July 2004
deadline.  Any additional documents or agenda items will have to be approved
at the Plenary.  The agenda is located at:
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3783.htm
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3783.htm> 

Please be reminded I must have official notification from National Bodies or
Liaison Organizations endorsing delegates to the meeting.  Simply
registering is not enough.  To date, I have only received an official
delegates list from the United States.  The due date for delegates list is
31 July 2004.  Please ensure that if you plan on attending, I receive an
endorsement letter.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

HTML

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Open

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked]

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298