Subject: N 3783-Final Draft Agenda for the Seventeenth Plenary Meeting of ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22, 6-10 September 2004, Jeju, Republic of Korea

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 17:05:52 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3783

TITLE:

Final Draft Agenda for the Seventeenth Plenary Meeting of ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC
22, 6-10 September 2004, Jeju, Republic of Korea

DATE ASSIGNED:

2004-07-23

SOURCE:

SC 22 Secretariat

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Draft Agenda

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

This document contains all documents submitted to the SC 22 Secretariat by
the 23 June 2004 deadline.  Any additional documents or agenda items will
have to be approved at the SC 22 Plenary meeting.  The agenda is located at:

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

HTML

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Open

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked]

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298