Subject: N 3779-JTC 1/SC 22 International Standards to Undergo 2006 System atic Review

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:51:35 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3779

TITLE:

JTC 1/SC 22 International Standards to Undergo 2006 Systematic Review

DATE ASSIGNED:

2004-07-26

SOURCE:

ITTF

BACKWARD POINTER:

N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Other document (Open)

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

This document will be reviewed at the upcoming SC 22 Plenary under Agenda
Item 12.2.  It is located at:
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3779.pdf
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3779.pdf> 

It is not required that SC 22 produce a recommendation on the 2006
systematic review of SC 22 standards at the JeJu Plenary, but this document
is added to the agenda for preliminary discussion in case there are any
issues that should be discussed in advance.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

N/A

DISTRIBUTION:

PDF

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Open

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked]

 

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298