Subject: N 3778-JTC 1/SC 22 International Standards to Undergo 2005 System atic Review

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:51:20 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3778

TITLE:

JTC 1/SC 22 International Standards to Undergo 2005 Systematic Review

DATE ASSIGNED:

2004-07-26

SOURCE:

ITTF

BACKWARD POINTER:

N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Other document (Open)

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

This document will be reviewed at the upcoming SC 22 Plenary under Agenda
Item 12.2.  It is located at:
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3778.pdf
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3778.pdf> 

National Bodies are requested to review the standards in the attached list
and be prepared at the plenary to indicate whether they support
re-confirmation, revision, or withdrawal of the standards listed.  The
relevant project editors and working group convenor for the projects are
requested to submit to the SC 22 Secretariat their recommendation on the
projects prior to the plenary.  At the plenary, a resolution will be passed
with SC 22's recommendation on each project.  The official systematic review
ballot will be conducted next year at the JTC 1 level with NB's submitting
their positions. 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

ACT

DUE DATE:

N/A

DISTRIBUTION:

PDF

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Open

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked]

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298