Subject: N 3770-SC 22 P Member Participation Table

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 09:32:10 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3770

TITLE:

SC 22 P Member Participation Table

DATE ASSIGNED:

2004-07-26

SOURCE:

SC 22 Secretariat 

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Information from Secretary 

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

This document was prepared in response to the JTC 1 implementation of
Resolution 12 B regarding ballot threshold.  This resolution states that JTC
1 and it's SC's ballots are not considered valid unless 50% of P members
have participated.  As stated in SC 22 N 3726, this is an issue for SC 22.
SC 22 P members are requested to consider the document and how their
National Body has been participating.  This document will be discussed under
agenda item 12.5 at the September 2004 SC 22 Plenary Meeting.  It is
available at: http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3770.pdf
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3770.pdf> 

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

PDF

CROSS REFERENCE:

N 3726

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Def

Address reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298