Subject: CORRECTED (SC22docs.2088) N 3743-Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 372 4, Letter Ballot for Appro val of PDTR 42718, Guide for the use of the Ad a Ravenscar Profile in High Integrity Systems

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:07:08 -0400

Please note the addition of approval without comment votes from Italy and
France that were inadvertently not included in the first posting of this
document.  This does not change the status of this document.  

  _____  

From: Sally Seitz [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2004 11:00 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: (SC22docs.2088) N 3743-Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3724, Letter
Ballot for Appro val of PDTR 42718, Guide for the use of the Ada Ravenscar
Profile in High Integrity Systems

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N

TITLE:

Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3724, Letter Ballot for Approval of PDTR 42718,
Guide for the use of the Ada Ravenscar Profile in high integrity systems

DATE ASSIGNED: 

2004-06-

SOURCE: 

SC 22 Secretariat 

BACKWARD POINTER: 

N/A 

DOCUMENT TYPE: 

Summary of Voting 

PROJECT NUMBER: 

22.24718

STATUS: 

The results of this ballot are forwarded to SC 22/WG 9 for review,
production of a disposition of comments report, and preparation of the DTR
text

ACTION IDENTIFIER: 

ACT 

DUE DATE: 

N/A 

DISTRIBUTION: 

Text 

CROSS REFERENCE: 

SC 22 N7424

DISTRIBUTION FORM: 

Def 

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918 

Fax:             (212) 840-2298 

Email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

_____end of cover page, beginning of PDTR registration summary______________

SUMMARY OF VOTING ON

Letter Ballot Reference No:  SC22 N 3724

Circulated by:                JTC 1/SC22

Circulation Date:            2004-03-11

Closing Date:                 2004-06-11

SUBJECT:  Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3724, Letter Ballot for Approval of
PDTR 24718, Guide for the use of the Ada Ravenscar Profile in high integrity
systems

The following responses have been received on the subject of registration: 

"P" Members supporting registration without comments-13 (Canada, Czech
Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, Republic of Korea,
Italy, Ireland, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States)

P" Members supporting registration with comments-0

"P" Members not supporting registration-0

"P" Members abstaining-2 (Austria, Switzerland) 

"P" Members not voting-9 (Belgium, Brazil, China, Egypt, DPR of Korea,
Romania, Russian Federation, Slovenia, Ukraine)                   

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298