Subject: N 3754-FCD Ballot for FCD 10967-3, Information technology-Languag e independent arithmetic, Part 3: Complex integer and floating point arit hmetic and complex elementary numerical functions

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:22:16 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces 

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3754

TITLE:

FCD Ballot for FCD 10967-3, Information technology-Language independent
arithmetic, Part 3: Complex integer and floating point arithmetic and
complex elementary numerical functions

DATE ASSIGNED:

2004-06-30

SOURCE:

WG 11 Convenor (W. Wakker)

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

FCD Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:

22.34

STATUS:

This document is available at the following:
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3754.pdf
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3754.pdf> 

Please return your letter ballot by the due date indicated.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

LB

DUE DATE:

2004-10-30

DISTRIBUTION:

PDF

CROSS REFERENCE:  

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Open

Address reply to:

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]

______________ end of cover page; beginning of FCD letter ballot_____

VOTE on ISO/IEC FCD 10967-3

Date of Circulation:     2004-06-30

Closing Date for Voting: 2004-10-30

Reference Document:  JTC 1/SC22 N3754

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

P-members have an obligation to vote.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Title:  Programming languages, their environments and system software

interfaces                                 

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title:  FCD Ballot for the Revision of ISO 10967-3, Language independent
arithmetic-Part 3: Complex integer and floating point arithmetic and complex
elementary numerical functions

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please put an "X" on the appropriate line(s)

Approval of the FCD:

_____  as presented

_____  with comments as given below

      _____  general

      _____  technical

      _____  editorial

_____  Disapproval of the FCD for reasons below

      _____  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the

      text will change our vote to approval

_____  Abstention (for reasons below)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

P-member voting

Date                            Signature (if mailed)

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298