Subject: N 3753-SC 25 Proposal for Additional Criteria to be Added to New Work Item Proposals (NPs)

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:21:25 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3753

TITLE:

SC 35 Proposal for Additional Criteria to be Added to New Work Item
Proposals (NPs)

DATE ASSIGNED:

2004-06-30

SOURCE:

JTC 1 Secretariat

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Other document (Defined)

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

This document is forwarded to SC 22 National Bodies at the request of the
JTC 1 Secretariat.  SC 22 members are requested to review to SC 35 proposal
and submit any comments to me by 26 July 2004 so that all comments can be
complied and sent to SC 35 as the SC 22 response.  SC 35 plans on presenting
this proposal to the JTC 1 Plenary meeting in Berlin in October 2004.  This
document is located at: http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3753.pdf
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3753.pdf> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

ACT

DUE DATE: 2004-07-26

DISTRIBUTION:

PDF

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Def

Address reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked]

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298