Subject: N 3750-Document Register (N3701-N3751)

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 09:00:26 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3750

TITLE:

Document Register (N3701 - N3750) 

DATE ASSIGNED:

2004-06-18

SOURCE:

SC 22 Secretariat 

BACKWARD POINTER:

N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Document Register

PROJECT NUMBER:

N/A

STATUS:

This document is circulated to members for information.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

Text 

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Open

Address reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked] 

__________end cover page, beginning of document______________

ISO/IEC  JTC 1/SC22

DOCUMENT REGISTER - Document N3701 - N3750

N3701

TITLE:  Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3657, New Work Item Proposal for a
Technical Report on Native COBOL Syntax for XML Support

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-01-09

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Summary of Voting 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      ACT

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3702

TITLE:  Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3658, New Work Item Proposal for
Technical Report on COBOL Collection Classes

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-01-09

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat             

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Summary of Voting     

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      ACT

DISTRIBUTION:           Def         

N3703

TITLE:  Letter Ballot for Draft Technical Corrigendum 1 to ISO/IEC
9945:2003, POSIX-Parts 1-4

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-01-12    

SOURCE:                 SC 22/WG 15           

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Text for DTC Processing   

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      LB

DISTRIBUTION:           Def    

N3704

TITLE:  New Work Item Proposal on Specification for Secure C Library
Functions

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-01-12     

SOURCE:                 US National Body 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Proposed NP   

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      LB

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3705

TITLE:  Free Standards Group Contribution on Future ISO Standards for LINUX

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-01-12    

SOURCE:                 Free Standards Group           

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other Document (Defined)  

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3706

TITLE:      Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3656, Revised Combined New Work
Item Proposal and PDTR Registration Letter Ballot for a Technical Report,
Guide for the Use of the Ada Ravenscar Profile in High-Integrity Systems

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-01-13    

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat            

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Summary of Voting   

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      ACT

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3707

TITLE:      Free Standards Group Presentation on Open Printing to the Linux
Rapporteur Group 

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-02-20    

SOURCE:                 Free Standards Group           

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Liaison Contribution

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3708

TITLE: Japanese Presentation on Embedded Systems in Japan and Embedded Linux

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-02-20

SOURCE:                 Japanese National Body

DOCUMENT TYPE:          National Body Contribution   

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3709

TITLE:  Japanese Proposal on Linux Standardization-RAS Functionality

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-02-20    

SOURCE:                 Japanese National Body           

DOCUMENT TYPE:          National Body Contribution    

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3710

TITLE: Free Standards Group Contribution on the Future of ISO Standards for
Linux  

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-02-20

SOURCE:                 Free Standards Group 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Liaison Organization Contribution 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI 

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3711

TITLE: Contribution on DKUUG on Standardizing Linux

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-02-20    

SOURCE:                 DKUUG           

DOCUMENT TYPE:          National Body Contribution    

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3712

TITLE: Overview of the Asia Open Source Software Company

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-02-20

SOURCE:                 Asia Open Source Group            

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (Defined)    

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI   

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3713

TITLE: Final Agenda of the SC 22 Linux Rapporteur Group

comments)

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-02-20

SOURCE:                 Lead Rapporteur of the Linux Rapporteur Group

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Agenda (Open)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3714

TITLE: Contribution on Bi-di Vector Outline

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-02-20

SOURCE:                 Free Standards Group

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Liaison Organization Contribution

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3715

TITLE: Attendance List of the JTC 1/SC 22 Study Group on Linux Meeting, 3-5
February 2004

DATE ASSIGNED:          2003-10-13

SOURCE:                 Lead Rapporteur of the Linux Rapporteur Group

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other document (Open)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3716

TITLE: Presentation on Round Table for Asia OSS Symposia in 2003

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-02-20

SOURCE:                 AOSS Round Table Chair

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (Open)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3717

TITLE:  Offer of Singapore National Body to Host the Next or Future Meeting
of the Linux Rapporteur Group

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-02-20 

SOURCE:                National Body of Singapore 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          National Body Contribution 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def 

N3718

TITLE: Recommendations of the Linux Rapporteur Group  

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-02-20 

SOURCE:                 Lead Rapporteur of the Linux Rapporteur Group 

DOCUMENT TYPE:         Resolutions

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def 

N3719

TITLE: UK Contribution on Resolution 12B Given in SC 22 N 3884 

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-02-20 

SOURCE:                 UK National Body 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          National Body Contribution 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      ACT

DISTRIBUTION:           Def 

N3720

TITLE: New Work Item Proposal on Extensions for the Programming Language C
to Support Decimal Floating Point Arithmetic 

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-02-20

SOURCE:                 National Body of Canada 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Proposed NP 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      LB 

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3721

TITLE: New Work Item Proposal on Extensions for the Programming Language C++
to Support Decimal Floating Point Arithmetic

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-02-20

SOURCE:                 National Body of Canada

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Proposed NP

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      ACT

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3722

TITLE: Summary of Voting for N 3661-FCD Ballot for the Revision of ISO/IEC
1539-1:1997-Programming language-Fortran 

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-02-20

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Summary of Voting

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      ACT

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3723

TITLE: Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3670-Letter Ballot on Recommendations
for 2004 Systematic Review of JTC 1/SC 22 Standards (ISO/IEC 13210 & ISO/IEC
15068-2)

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-03-10

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other Document (Open)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3724

TITLE: Letter ballot for the Approval of PDTR 24718, Guide for the Use of
the Ada Ravenscar Profile in high integrity systems

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-03-11

SOURCE:                 Sc 22 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          PDTR Ballot

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      LB

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3725

TITLE: Summary of Voting on N3573, Letter Ballot on the Japanese National
Body Contribution to JTC 1/SC 22 to Request that JTC 1/SC 2 Consider Putting
Specifications of the Character Repertoire for Identifier on the SC 2
Programme of Work

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-03-11

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Summary of Voting

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3726

TITLE: Letter to JTC 1/SC 22 National Bodies Regarding P-member Obligations

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-03-30

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Chair and Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Information from the Secretary and Chair

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3727

TITLE: Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3693, Registration and Approval Ballot
for ISO/IEC PDTR 19767-Enhanced Module Facilities in Fortran (Type 2 TR)

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-03-31

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Summary of Voting

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      ACT

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3728

TITLE: Meeting Notice and Draft Agenda for the SC 22/WG 5 Meeting, 2-7 May
2004, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-04-02

SOURCE:                 SC 22/WG 5 Convenor (J. Reid)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Announcement

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3729

TITLE:  New Work Item Proposal for a Technical Report Type 2 on C++ Library
Extensions Phase 2 (based on ISO/IEC 14882)

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-04-23

SOURCE:                 SC 22/WG 21

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Proposed NP

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      LB

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3730

TITLE: Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3704, New Work Item Proposal on
Specification for Secure C Library Functions

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-04-23

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Summary of Voting

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3731

TITLE: Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3703, Letter Ballot for Draft Technical
Corrigendum to ISO/IEC 9945:2003, POSIX, Parts 1-4

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-04-23

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Summary of Voting

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3732

TITLE: Meeting Notice and Draft Agenda for the SC 22/WG 4 Meeting, 18-21
October 2004, The Hague, The Netherlands

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-04-29

SOURCE:                 SC 22/WG 4 Convener (D. Schricker)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Announcement

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI 

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3733

TITLE: Meeting Announcement and Draft Agenda for the Seventeenth Plenary of
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22, 6-10 September 2004, Jeju City, Republic of Korea

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-05-12

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Announcement

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3734

TITLE: Draft Agenda for the Seventeenth Plenary Meeting of ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC
22, 6-10 September 2004, Jeju City, Republic of Korea

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-05-12 

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Draft Agenda 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI 

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3735

TITLE: Preliminary Agenda for the SC 22/WG 14 Meeting, 25-29 October 2004,
Redmond, Washington, USA

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-05-18 

SOURCE:                 SC 22/WG 14 Convenor (J. Benito) 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Announcement 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI 

DISTRIBUTION:           Open 

N3736

TITLE: Resolutions from the SC 22/WG 5 Meeting, 2-7 May 2004, Las Vegas,
Nevada, USA 

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-05-17 

SOURCE:                 SC 22/WG 5 Convenor (J. Reid) 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Resolutions 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      ACT 

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3737

TITLE: Disposition of Comments Report for ISO/IEC PDTR 19767-Information
technology-Programming languages-Fortran-Enhanced Module Facilities

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-05-17

SOURCE:                 SC 22/WG 5 Convenor (J. Reid) 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Disposition of Comments Report 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI 

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3738

TITLE: DTR Text of ISO/IEC 19767-Information technology-Programming
languages-Fortran-Enhanced Module Facilities

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-05-17 

SOURCE:                 SC 22/WG 5 Convenor (J. Reid)   

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Text for DTR Ballot 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      ACT

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3739

TITLE: Disposition of Comments Report for SC 22 N 3722, Summary of Voting on
SC 22 N 3661, FCD Ballot for the Revision of ISO/IEC 1539-1:1997,
Programming languages-Fortran

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-05-18 

SOURCE:                 SC 22/WG 5 Convenor (J. Reid) 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Disposition of Comments Report 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI 

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3740

TITLE: Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3720, Extensions for the programming
language C to support decimal floating point arithmetic 

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-05-24 

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Summary of Voting 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI 

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3741

TITLE: Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3721, Extensions for the programming
language C++ to support decimal floating point arithmetic 

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-05-24 

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Summary of Voting 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI 

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3742

TITLE: Meeting Announcement for the Seventeenth Plenary of ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC
22, 6-10 September 2004, Jeju City, Republic of Korea 

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-06-02 

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Announcement 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI 

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3743

TITLE: Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3724, Letter Ballot for Approval of PDTR
24718, Guide for the Use of the Ada Ravenscar Profile in High Integrity
Systems 

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-06-12 

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Summary of Voting 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      ACT

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3744

TITLE: Letter Ballot for Draft Technical Corrigendum 2 to ISO/IEC 9899:1999,
Programming language C

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-06-17

SOURCE:                 SC 22/WG 14

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Text for DTC Processing

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      ACT

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3745

TITLE: Announcement and Draft Agenda for the 1st Meeting of the JTC 1 Web
Services Study Group (WSSG), 26-27 February 2004 at AFNOR Headquarters in
France

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-06-18

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other document (open)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI 

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3746

TITLE: Offer from Canada to Provide Support for a JTC 1 Ad Hoc Group on "JTC
1 Vocabulary" and Call for Participants

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-06-18

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other Document (Open)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3747

TITLE: Call for Comments on Resolution 12B of November 2003 JTC 1 Plenary
Meeting

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-06-18

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other Document (Defined)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3748

TITLE: Meeting Minutes and Resolutions of the Web Services Study Group,
26-27 February 2004 in Paris, France

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-06-18

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other Document (open)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3749

TITLE: JTC 1 Singapore Resolution 31-Coordination and Cooperation Between
JTC 1 and IEC/TC 100-Call to JTC 1 National Bodies and Subcommittees to
Identify Representatives

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-06-18

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other Document (Def) 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3750

TITLE: Document Register (N3701-N3750)

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-06-18

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Document Register

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298