Subject: N 3745-Announcement and Draft Agenda for the 1st Meeting of the J TC 1 Web Services Study Group (WSSG), 26-27 February 2004 at AFNOR Headqu arters in France

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 08:58:40 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3745

TITLE:

JTC 1 N 7359, Announcement and Draft Agenda for the 1st Meeting of the JTC 1
Web Services Study Group (WSSG), 26-27 February 2004 at AFNOR Headquarters
in France

DATE ASSIGNED:

2004-06-18

SOURCE:

JTC 1 Secretariat

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Other document (Open)

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

For information.  This document will be reviewed under agenda item 11.3 at
the September 2004 JTC 1/SC 22 Plenary Meeting in JeJu City, Republic of
Korea.  This document is available at:
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3745.pdf
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3745.pdf> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

PDF

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Open

Address reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked]

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298