Subject: CORRECTION-DUE DATE FOR DELEGATES AND REGISTRATION FOR THE JTC 1/ SC 22 SEPTEMBER 2004 PLENARY MEETING

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:59:29 -0400

Dear SC 22 members,

Please note that on the registration form for the JTC 1/SC 22 Plenary, the
due date for returning registration forms to the meeting host and myself is
incorrectly listed as 31 October 2003.  The correct date for submitting
delegates lists and registration forms is 31 July 2004.  Please note that
delegates MUST fill out a registration form to assist our meeting host in
planning.

Please also note that any documents for consideration at the Plenary (this
includes Work Group reports) must be submitted no later than 25 July 2004,
as the final draft agenda will be posted 26 July 2004.

Thank you and best regards,

Sally

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298