Subject: N 3737-Disposition of Comments Report for ISO/IEC PDTR 19767-Info rmation technology-Programming languages-Fortran-Enhanced Module Faciliti es

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 13:42:28 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3737

TITLE:

Disposition of Comments Report for ISO/IEC PDTR 19767-Information
technology-Programming languages-Fortran-Enhanced Module Facilities

DATE ASSIGNED:

2004-05-17

SOURCE:

WG 5 Convenor (J. Reid)

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Disposition of Comments Report

PROJECT NUMBER:

22.19767

STATUS:

Disposition of Comments report in response to document SC 22 N3693.   

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

TEXT

CROSS REFERENCE:

N3693

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Def

Address reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked]

------------End of Cover Page, Beginning of Document
------------------------------------------

                         Response to the PDTR ballot             

                                 John Reid

WG5 appreciates the comments in the PDTR ballot (N1587) and has accepted all
except for those for page 8, which have been addressed in another way
following changes made to Fortran 2003. Details of the edits made to the
PDTR are given in J3/04-293r3.

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298