Subject: N 3729-New Work Item Proposal for a Technical Report Type 2 on C+ + Library Extensions Phase 2 (based on ISO/IEC 14882)

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 16:17:05 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3729

TITLE:

New Work Item Proposal for a Technical Report Type 2 on C++ Library
Extensions Phase 2 (based on ISO/IEC 14882)

DATE ASSIGNED:

2004-04-23

SOURCE:

JTC 1/SC 22/WG 21

BACKWARD POINTER:

N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Proposed NP

PROJECT NUMBER:

N/A

STATUS:

This document is circulated to SC 22 members for ballot.  Please respond by
the due date indicated.  It is located at: 

 http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n3729.pdf
<http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n3729.pdf> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

LB

DUE DATE:

2004-07-23

DISTRIBUTION:

pdf

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Open

Address to reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Telephone: (212) 642-4918

Fax:        (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

______End cover page, beginning of NP letter ballot_________

VOTE ON A PROPOSED WORK ITEM

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22 N3729

Date of Circulation of NP: 2004-04-23

Date of Ballot Close: 2004-07-23

Please return all votes and corresponding comments directly to the JTC 1/SC

22 Secretariat by the due date indicated.

New Work Item Proposal for a Technical Report Type 2 on C++ Library
Extensions Phase 2 (based on ISO/IEC 14882)

Any proposal to add a new item to the programme of work shall be voted on by
correspondence, even if it has appeared in the agenda of a meeting.

Q.1  Do you accept the proposal in document SC 22 N3729 as a sufficient
definition of the new work item? (If you have responded "NO" to the above
question, you are required to comment.) ____Yes ____No

Comments:

Q.2  Do you support the addition of the new work item to the SC 22 programme
of work?

____Yes

____No

Comments:

Q.3  Do you commit yourself to participate in the development of this new
work item?

____Yes

____No

Comments:

Q.4  Are you able to offer a project editor who will dedicate his/her
efforts to the advancement and maintenance of this project? (If "YES,"

please identify)

____Yes

____No

Comments:

Q.5  Do you have a major contribution or a reference document ready for
submittal?

____Yes

____No

Comments:

Q.6  Will you have such a contribution in ninety days?

____Yes

____No

Comments:

P-member Voting: ______________________ 

Date:  __________________________

Submitted by: __________________________

______end NP letter ballot________

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298