Subject: February SC22 Actions

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 15:48:51 -0500 (EST)

Greetings:

The following SC22 letter ballots are due in February as indicated below.

FEBRUARY 21

SC22 Letter Ballot N2307 on Concurrent PDAM Registration and PDAM Ballot
for PDAM2 to 13719-1, PCTE Abstract Specification, Object-Oriented
Extensions.

SC22 Letter Ballot N2308 on Concurent PDAM Registration and PDAM Ballot
for PDAM2 to 13719-2, PCTE C Language Binding, Object-Oriented Extensions.

SC22 Letter Ballot N2309 on Concurrent PDAM Registration and PDAM Ballot
for PDAM2 to 13719-3, PCTE Ada Language Binding, Object-Oriented
Extensions.

SC22 Letter Ballot N2310 on WG4 Record of Responses for Defect Reports 62
through 81 for 1989:1995 - COBOL.

SC22 Letter Ballot N2318 on Concurrent PDTR Registration and PDTR Ballot
for Enhanced Derived Type Facilities in Fortran.

SC22 Letter Ballot N2319 on Concurrent PDTR Registration and PDTR Ballot
for Floating-Point Exception Handling.

Further into the future, the following letter ballots will close as
indicated below.

MARCH 7

SC22 Letter Ballot N2329 on PDAM Registration for PDAM7 to 9945-1 - POSIX
Requirements and Guidelines for Test Method Specs and Test Method
Implementation for Measuring Conformance to POSIX Standards.

APRIL 24

SC22 Letter Ballot N2364 on CD Approval for CD 14651 - Method for
Comparing Strings and Description of a Default Tailorable Ordering.

MAY 5

SC22 Letter Ballot N2396 on Nomination of Mr. James W. Moore as Cosnvenor
of SC22/WG9 (Ada)

MAY 26

SC22 Letter Ballot N2404 on PDAM Registration for PDAM6 to IS 9945-1 -
POSIX System API, Realtime Extension (C Language)

JUNE 9

SC22 Letter Ballot N2356 on FINAL CD Approval for CD 14882 - C++

JUNE 19

SC22 Letter Ballot N2397 on FINAL CD Approval for CD 10967-2 - Language
Independent Arithmetic - Elementary Numeric Functions

Best regards

Bill Rinehuls