Subject: (SC22docs.2068) N3725-Summary of Voting on N3673, Letter Ballot o n the Japanese National Body Contribution to JTC 1/SC 22 to Request that JTC 1/SC 2 Consider Putting Specification of the Character Repertoire for Identifier on the SC 2 Programme of Work

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 11:38:50 -0500

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3725

TITLE:

Summary of Voting on N 3673, Letter Ballot on the Japanese National Body
Contribution to JTC 1/SC 22 to Request that JTC 1/SC 2 Consider Putting
Specification of the Character

Repertoire for Identifier on the SC 2 Programme of Work    

DATE ASSIGNED:

2004-03-11

SOURCE:

SC 22 Secretariat

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Summary of Voting

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

SC 22 National Bodies have approved this ballot.  The Japanese National Body
is requested to incorporate the comments received on this document and
provide the Secretary with the new document for submission to SC 2. This
document is located at: http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/def/n3725.pdf
<http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/def/n3725.pdf> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

PDF 

CROSS REFERENCE:

N3673

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Def

Address reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked]

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298