Subject: (SC22docs.2067) N3724-Letter Ballot for the Approval of PDTR 2471 8, Guide for the use of the Ada Ravenscar Profile in high integrity syste ms

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 11:12:32 -0500

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI) 

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3724 

TITLE:

Letter Ballot for Approval of PDTR 24718, Guide for the use of the Ada
Ravenscar Profile in high integrity systems

DATE ASSIGNED: 

2004-03-11

SOURCE: 

SC 22 Secretariat 

BACKWARD POINTER: 

N/A 

DOCUMENT TYPE: 

PDTR Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER: 

1.22.24718 

STATUS: 

Please return the attached ballot form to the SC 22 Secretariat by the due
date indicated.  This document is located at:

http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n3724.pdf
<http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n3724.pdf> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER: 

LB

DUE DATE: 

2004-06-11

DISTRIBUTION: 

PDF 

CROSS REFERENCE:  

DISTRIBUTION FORM: 

Open

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298 

Email:  [email-masked] 

_____end of cover page, beginning of ballot______________ 

PDTR Approval Ballot 

Date of Circulation:     2004-03-11

Closing Date for Voting: 2004-06-11

Reference Document:  JTC 1/SC22 N3724

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

P-members have an obligation to vote. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Title:  Programming languages, their environments and system software 

interfaces                                 

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Title: Guide for the use of the Ada Ravenscar Profile in high integrity
systems

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please put an "X" on the appropriate line(s) Approval of the PDTR: 

_____  as presented

_____  with comments as given below 

        _____  general 

        _____  technical 

        _____  editorial

_____  Disapproval of the PDTR for reasons below 

        _____  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the 

        text will change our vote to approval _____  Abstention (for reasons
below)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

P-member voting 

Date                            Signature (if mailed) 

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298