Subject: (sc22docs.2066) N 3723-Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3670, Letter Ballot on Recommendations for 2004 Systematic Review of JTC 1./SC 22 Stan dards (ISO/IEC 13210 & ISO/IEC 15068-2)

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:59:33 -0500

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3723

TITLE:

Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3670, Letter Ballot on Recommendations for 2004
Systematic Review of JTC 1/SC 22 Standards (ISO/IEC 13210 & ISO/IEC 15068-2)

DATE ASSIGNED:

2004-03-10

SOURCE:

SC 22 Secretariat

BACKWARD POINTER:

N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Other document (Open)

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

Based on the summary of voting for this document, SC 22 has recommended to
confirm ISO/IEC 13210 (Requirements and Guidelines for Test Methods
Specifications and Test Method Implementations for Measuring Conformance to
POSIX Standards) and ISO/IEC 15068-2 (Portable Operating System Interface
(POSIX) System Administration-Part 2: Software Administration).  This
recommendation will be sent to JTC 1 and to ITTF for further processing. 

This document is available at: 

http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/def/n3723.pdf
<http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/def/n3723.pdf> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

PDF

CROSS REFERENCE:

N3670

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Open

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked]

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298