Subject: (SC22Docs.5060) N 3719-UK Contribution on Resolution 12 B Given i n SC 22 N 3884

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 11:28:03 -0500

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3719

TITLE:

UK Contribution on resolution 12B given in SC 22 N 3884

DATE ASSIGNED:

2004-02-20

SOURCE:

United Kingdom National Body

BACKWARD POINTER:

N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:

National Body Contribution

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

This document is regarding the JTC 1 Resolutions from the November 2003 JTC
1 Plenary Meeting.  SC 22 members are asked to provide input to this
contribution to the SC 22 Secretariat by May ## 2004.  The responses will be
then submitted to JTC 1 for its consideration.  It is located at:
http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n3719.pdf
<http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n3719.pdf> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

ACT

DUE DATE:

N/A

DISTRIBUTION:

PDF

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Def

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298