Subject: SC22 N2404 - PDAM Registration Ballot for POSIX C Language Realtime

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 11:51:03 -0500 (EST)

__________________________beginning of title page ________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.   (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2404

February 1997

TITLE:              PDAM Registration Ballot for PDAM8 to IS 9945-1:
                    Information technology - Portable Operating System
                    Interface (POSIX) - Part 1: System Application Program
                    Interface (API) - Amendment 8: Realtime Extension
                    (C Language)

SOURCE:             Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:          JTC 1.22.40

STATUS:             PDAM8 was distributed as a Working Draft in document
                    SC22 N2159.  No text was changed in the interim;
                    therefore, the text in SC22 N2159 is the text for
                    review and registration approval action.  It is
                    not redistributed with this document.

CROSS REFERENCE:    SC22 N2159

DOCUMENT TYPE:      PDAM Registration Ballot

ACTION:             To SC22 Member Bodies for action.

                    The attached letter ballot is to be returned to the
                    SC22 Secretariat, at the address below, not later
                    than MAY 26, 1997.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153  USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

________________end of title page; beginning of ballot _________________

                                           Attachment to
                                           JTC 1/SC22 N2404

                     JTC 1/SC22 LETTER BALLOT

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF _________________________________________

On a proposal that document N2159, or its revised version, be registered
as a Preliminary Draft Amendment (PDAM).

This Letter Ballot is to be returned by each "P" Member Body to the
Secretariat of JTC 1/SC22 by MAY 26, 1997

______________________________________________________________________

______  We support this registration.

                or

______  We support this registration with the attached comments.

                or

______  We do not support this registration.

                or

_______  We abstain from voting.
        ("P" MEMBER BODIES HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO VOTE.)

*  CHECK WHICHEVER APPLIES.

Name (please print) ________________________

Signature __________________________________   Date: _________________

______________end of document SC22 N2404 ________________________________