Subject: SC 22 N 3670 - Letter Ballot on Recommendations for 2004 Systemat ic Review of JTC 1/SC 22 Standards (ISO/IEC 13210 & ISO/IEC 15068-2)

From: Matthew Deane <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:47:30 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3670

TITLE:
Letter Ballot on Recommendations for 2004 Systematic Review of JTC 1/SC 22
Standards (ISO/IEC 13210 & ISO/IEC 15068-2)

DATE ASSIGNED:
2003-10-17

SOURCE:
SC 22 Secretariat

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Other document (Open)

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:
Per SC 22 Oslo Resolution 03-21, these letter ballots are issued to
determine SC 22's recommendation to JTC 1 regarding the 2004 systematic
review of ISO/IEC 13210 (Requirements and Guidelines for Test Methods
Specifications and Test Method Implementations for Measuring Conformance to
POSIX Standards) and ISO/IEC 15068-2 (Portable Operating System Interface
(POSIX) System Administration - Part 2: Software Administration).  Please
return the two letter ballots to the SC 22 Secretariat by the due date
indicated.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
LB

DUE DATE:
2004-01-17

DISTRIBUTION:
Text

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Matt Deane
ANSI
25 West 43rd Street
New York, NY  10036
Telephone:  (212) 642-4992
Fax:             (212) 840-2298
Email:  [email-masked]

__end of cover page, beginning of ballot #1____

JTC 1/SC 22 Letter Ballot

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF:___________________________

Regarding the Recommendation from JTC 1/SC 22 on the 2004 Systematic Review
of ISO/IEC 13210:1999 (Requirements and Guidelines for Test Methods
Specifications and Test Method Implementations for Measuring Conformance to
POSIX Standards) 

This letter ballot is to be returned by each 'P' member to the SC 22
Secretariat no later than 2004-01-17.
_________________________________________________________

_________We recommend confirmation.

		Or

_________We recommend revision.

		Or

_________We recommend withdrawal.

		Or

_________We recommend stabilization.

		Or

_________We abstain from voting.

Please be reminded that 'P' Members have an obligation to vote.

*Place an "X" on the line that applies.

Name (please print)_____________________________________

Signature (if mailed)____________________________________

Date:_________________

__end of ballot #1, beginning of ballot #2____

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF:___________________________

Regarding the Recommendation from JTC 1/SC 22 on the 2004 Systematic Review
of ISO/IEC 15068-2:1999 (Portable Operating System Interface (POSIX) System
Administration - Part 2: Software Administration).  

This letter ballot is to be returned by each 'P' member to the SC 22
Secretariat no later than 2004-01-17.
_________________________________________________________

_________We recommend confirmation.

		Or

_________We recommend revision.

		Or

_________We recommend withdrawal.

		Or

_________We recommend stabilization.

		Or

_________We abstain from voting.

Please be reminded that 'P' Members have an obligation to vote.

*Place an "X" on the line that applies.

Name (please print)_____________________________________

Signature (if mailed)____________________________________

Date:_________________