Subject: SC22 N2394 - Late Vote from Brazil on LB 2260 - COBOL

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 16:47:26 -0500 (EST)

______________beginning of title page and text ___________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  USA (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2394

January 1997

TITLE:              Vote of Brazil on SC22 Letter Ballot N2260 Received
                    After Ballot Closure (Concurrent CD Registration and
                    CD Ballot for: CD 1989 - Information technology -
                    Programming languages, their environments and syste
                    software interfaces - Programming Language COBOL
                    (Revision of ISO IS 1989:1985))

SOURCE:             Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:          JTC 1.22.01.07

STATUS:             N/A

CROSS REFERENCE:    SC22 N2383

DOCUMENT TYPE:      SC22 Member Body Vote

ACTION:             To SC22 Member Bodies and WG4 for information.

                    The vote from the Brazil Member Body was affirmative
                    with no comments.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153  USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

____________________end of document SC22 N2394 __________________________