Subject: SC22 N2396 - LB on Nomination of James Moore as WG9 Convenor

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 17:00:18 -0500 (EST)

________________beginning of title page _______________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  USA (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2396

January 1997

TITLE:           Nomination of Mr. James W. Moore (USA) as Convenor of
                 JTC 1/SC22/WG9 AND LETTER BALLOT

SOURCE:          Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:       N/A

STATUS:          With the resignation of Mr. Robert Mathis as Convenor
                 of SC22/WG9, the Secretariat has appointed Mr. Moore
                 as Acting Convenor pending the results of this Letter
                 Ballot.

CROSS REFERENCE: N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:   Convenor Nomination Ballot

ACTION:          To SC22 Member Bodies for action.

                 Please return the attached Letter Ballot to the
                 Secretariat the the address below by MAY 5, 1997.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153  USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

__________________end of title page; beginning of ballot _______________

                                    Attachment of 
                                    JTC 1/SC22 N2396

                                    Circulation Date:  02-04-97

                          LETTER BALLOT

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF: ______________________________________

On the nomination of Mr. James W. Moore (USA) as Convenor of SC22/WG9.

This Letter Ballot is to be returned by each "P" Member Body to the
Secretariat of JTC 1/SC22 by MAY 5, 1997

___________________________________________________________________

_____   We support this nomination

                 or

______  We do not support this nomination

                 or

______  We abstain from voting.

        ("P" MEMBER BODIES HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO VOTE.)

*  CHECK WHICHEVER APPLIES.

Name (please print) __________________

Signature ____________________________   Date:  ___________________

_________________end of document SC22 N2396 ____________________