Subject: SC22 N2133

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 17:34:27 -0400 (EDT)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A. (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

N2133

May 1996

TITLE:                   Summary of Voting on Nomination of Mr. Pierre
                         Parquier (France) as Convener of JTC 1/SC22/WG16

SOURCE:                  Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:               N/A

STATUS:                  N/A

CROSS REFERENCE:         SC22 N2022, N2051

+++3
DOCUMENT TYPE:           Summary of Voting

ACTION:                  To SC22 Member Bodies and SC22/WG16 for 
                         information.

                         The Secretariat has advised Mr. Parquier of his
                         appointment, expressing the appreciation of
                         SC22 for undertaking this responsibility.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
Mr. William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153  USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

___________________________________________________________________________
                          SUMMARY OF VOTING ON

Letter Ballot Reference No:  SC22 N2022
Circulated by:          JTC1/SC22
Circulation Date:	1996-01-14              
Closing Date:           1996-04-29 (extended per SC22 N2051)

SUBJECT:  Nomination of Mr. Pierre Parquier (France) as Convener of JTC 1/SC22/WG16

________________________________________________________________
The following responses have been received on the subject of appointment:

'P' Members supporting appointment
    without comments:                       15

'P' Members supporting appointment                                                
    with comments:                           0 

'P' ' Members not supporting appointment:    0                                                            

'P' Members abstaining:                      0                                       

'P' Members not voting:                      6

                                         
____________________________________________________________________________
Secretariat Action:

The Secretariat has advised Mr. Parquier of his appointment, expressing
the appreciation of SC22 for undertaking this responsibility.

____________________________________________________________________________
                 ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22  LETTER BALLOT SUMMARY

PROJECT NO:    N/A

SUBJECT:  Nomination of Mr. Pierre Parquier (France) as Convener of
          JTC 1/SC22/WG16

               
Reference Document No:  N2022, N2051    Ballot Document No:  N2022
Circulation Date:       01-14-96        Closing Date:        04-29-96 
                                                              
Circulated To: SC22 P, L            Circulated By: Secretariat

                  SUMMARY OF VOTING AND COMMENTS RECEIVED

                     Approve   Disapprove Abstain Comments   Not Voting
'P' Members

Australia               (X)       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Austria                 ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Belgium                 ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Brazil                  (X)       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )    
Canada                  ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Czech Republic          (X)       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
China                   ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Denmark                 (X)       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Finland                 (X)       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
France                  (X)       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Germany                 (X)       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Greece                  ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Japan                   (X)       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Netherlands             (X)       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Romania                 ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Slovenia                (X)       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Sweden                  (X)       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Switzerland             (X)       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
UK                      (X)       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Ukraine                 (X)       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
USA                     (X)       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )

'O' Members

Argentina               ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Bulgaria                ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Cuba                    ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Hungary                 ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Iceland                 ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
India                   ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Italy                   ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Korea Rep               ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
New Zealand             ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Norway                  ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Poland                  ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Portugal                ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Russian fed             ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Singapore               ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Thailand                ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Turkey                  ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Yugoslavia              ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )