Subject: SC22 N2395 - Late Vote from Brazil on LB N2264 - Prolog Modules

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 16:52:27 -0500 (EST)

_______________beginning of title page and text page ________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  USA  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2395

January 1997

TITLE:               Vote of Brazil on SC22 Letter Ballot N2264 Received
                     After Ballot Closure (CD Ballot for CD 13211-2:
                     Information technology - Programming languages,
                     their environments and system software interfaces -
                     Prolog, Part 2: Modules

SOURCE:              Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:           JTC 1.22.22.02

STATUS:              N/A

CROSS REFERENCE:     SC22 N2384

DOCUMENT TYPE:       SC22 Member Body Vote

ACTION:              To SC22 Member Bodies and WG17 for information.

                     The vote from the Brazil Member Body was affirmative
                     with no comments.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153  USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

____________________end of document SC22 N2395 ______________________