Subject: SC22 N2390 - Correction to Vote Summary on LB 2213 - POSIX PII

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 11:48:13 -0500 (EST)

________________________beginning of title page and text ___________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2390

January 1997

TITLE:               CORRECTION TO Summary of Voting on Concurrent PDAM
                     Registration and PDAM Ballot for:  PDAM4 to ISO
                     9945-1: Information technology - Portable Operating
                     System Interface (POSIX) - Protocol Independent
                     Interfaces (PII)

SOURCE:              Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:           JTC 1 22.21.01.03.03

STATUS:              An error was made in the Summary of Voting on subject
                     concurrent PDAM registration and PDAM ballot as
                     recorded in document SC22 N2351.  The USA vote was
                     "yes" without comment on both ballots, not "yes"
                     with comment as reflected in that document.

CROSS REFERENCE:     SC22 N2213, N2351

DOCUMENT TYPE:       Correction to Summary of Voting

ACTION:              To SC22 Member Bodies and WG15 for information.

Address reply to:
JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

_________________________end of SC22 N2390 ______________________________