Subject: SC22 N2362 - Romania vote on SC22 LB 2233

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 16:56:51 -0500 (EST)

___________________beginning of title page and text ___________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2362

January 1997

TITLE:              Vote of Romania on SC22 Letter Ballot N2233 Received
                    After Ballot Closure (PDAM Registration for PDAM1 to
                    IS 14515-1: Information technology - Test Methods
                    Specifications for Measuring Conformance to POSIX -
                    Part 1: System Application Program Interface (API) -
                    Amendment 1: Realtime Extension (C Language)

SOURCE:             Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:          JTC 1.22.14515-1.02

STATUS:             N/A

CROSS REFERENCE:    SC22 N2358

DOCUMENT TYPE:      SC22 Member Body Vote

ACTION:             To SC22 Member Bodies and WG15 for information.

                    The vote from the Romania Member Body was 
                    affirmative with no comments.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153  USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

____________________ end of SC22 N2362 _____________________________