Subject: Returned mail: User unknown

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 20:08:16 -0400 (EDT)

The original message was received at Sun, 20 Oct 2002 20:05:26 -0400 (EDT)
from rly-za01.mail.aol.com [172.31.36.97]

*** ATTENTION ***

Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its
delivery.  The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section
labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your mail is being returned to you is listed in the section
labeled: "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could
not be delivered.  The next line contains a second error message which is a
general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to your e-mail
administrator.

--AOL Postmaster

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to air-yc01.mail.aol.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<[email-masked]>
<<< 550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND
550 <[email-masked]>... User unknown

Subject: Search Google
From: sc22docs <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 19:59:55 -0400 (EDT)

Content-Type: application/octet-stream;
	name=hearts[1].jpg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <Yp25eT6W44V3bZ247>