Subject: SC22 N2357 - Registration of Israel as new O-Member

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 17:09:57 -0500 (EST)

_________________beginning of title page _______________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2357

January 1997

TITLE:             Registration of the Israel Member Body as an Observer
                   Member of JTC 1/SC22

SOURCE:            Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:         N/A

STATUS:            The Secretariat has corresponded with the Israel
                   Member Body expressing SC22 appreciation for their
                   interest in the SC22 Program of Work

CROSS REFERENCE:   N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:     N/A

ACTION:            To SC22 Member Bodies, WG Conveners and HODs for
                   information.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153  USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

__________________________end of SC22 N2357 _____________________________