Subject: Lingerie Airlines - the flight of your life!

From: "Ecstasky Airlines" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 15:25:23 -0700

Hello,

This is Libby at Ecstasky Air.

Sorry for the quick message; you may remember speaking with me or Don in the 
office in the last few days.

As you may already know, Ecstasky is the world's first lingerie airline - but 
we have now also started another first: completely easy online booking and ticket 
sales. 

Travel Agents can also join our new online commission program and offer our incredible 
service to clients. When you consider Ecstasky's incredible amenities, the ease 
of use of our secure online booking system, as well as the savings you'll find 
compared to the major airlines' network systems, we have made it easy for people 
to experience air travel like never before!

By the way, you can see photos of me as well as some of the other Ecstasky Entertainers 
on our website, hope you can check it out!

Please feel free to contact Don or anyone at the office at (310) 858-5700 or 
just click on our website below.

Yours,

Libby
Ecstasky Air
http://www.ecstaskyair.com

Ecstasky Air believes in ethical marketing. Your email address was obtained with 
the permission of someone in your organization, but if you would prefer not to 
receive emails from us, just click "Reply" and type 'remove' in the subject line.