Subject: FROM: OKEAYA INNEH LAW FIRM

From: "MIKE ODILI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 04:48:13 -0700

ATTN: THE PRESIDENT/CEO
FROM: BARRISTER MIKE ODILI
OKEAYA INNEH LAW FIRM
LEGAL PRACTITIONERS
NIGERIA.
FAX: 234-1-7593107

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON. GRACE, PEACE AND LOVE FROM THIS PART OF
THE ATLANTIC TO YOU. I HOPE MY LETTER DOES NOT CAUSE YOU TOO MUCH
EMBARRASSMENT AS I WRITE TO YOU IN GOOD FAITH. BASEDON THE CONTACT
ADDRESS GIVEN TO ME BY A FRIEND WHO WORKS AT THENIGERIAN CHAMBER
OF COMMERCE ATTACHED TO YOUR EMBASSY IN MY COUNTRY.PLEASE
EXCUSE MY INTRUSION INTO YOUR PRIVATE LIFE.I AM
BARRISTER MIKE ODILI,I REPRESENT MOHAMMED ABACHA,SON OF THE
LATE
GEN. SANI ABACHA, WHO WAS THE FORMER MILITARY HEAD OF STATE
INNIGERIA. HE DIED IN 1998. SINCE HIS DEATH, THE FAMILY HAS BEEN
LOOSINGA LOT OF MONEY DUE TO VINDICTIVE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WHO
ARE
BENT ON DEALING WITH THE FAMILY. CONSEQUENTLY, THE FAMILY HAS
ASKED
ME TO SEEK FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER WHO CAN WORK WITH US AS TO MOVE
OUTTHE TOTAL SUM OF US$75,000,000.00 ( SEVENTYFIVE MILLION
UNITEDSTATES DOLLARS ), PRESENTLY IN THEIR POSSESSION. THIS MONEY
WAS
OF COURSE,
ACQUIRED BY THE LATE PRESIDENT AND IS NOW KEPT SECRETLY BY THE
FAMILY. THE SWISS GOVERNMENT HAS ALREADY FROZEN ALL THE ACCOUNTS
OF THE FAMILY IN SWITZERLAND, AND SOME OTHER COUNTRIES WOULD SOON
FOLLOW TO DO THE SAME. THIS BID BY SOME GOVERNMENTOFFICIALS TO
DEAL
WITH THIS FAMILY HAS MADE IT NECESSARY THAT WE SEEK YOUR
ASSISITANCE
IN RECEIVING THIS MONEY AND IN INVESTING IT ON BEHALF OF THE
FAMILY.
THIS MUST BE A JOINT VENTURE TRANSACTION AND WE MUSTALL WORK
TOGETHER. SINCE THIS MONEY IS STILL CASH, EXTRASECURITY MEASURES
HAVE BEEN TAKEN TO PROTECT IT FROM THEFT OR SEIZURE,PENDING WHEN
AGREEMENT IS REACHED ON WHEN TO MOVE IT INTO ANY OFTHIS COUNTRIES
HOLLAND,LONDON, SPAIN,CANADA PENDING ON OUR AGREEMENT. I HAVE
PERSONALLY
WORKED OUT ALL MODALITIES FOR THE PEACEFUL CONCLUSIONOF THIS
TRANSACTION. THE TRANSACTION DEFINITELY WOULD BEHANDLED IN PHASES
AND THE FIRST PHASE WILL INVOLVE THE MOVING OFUS$25,000,000.00(
TWENTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ).
MY CLIENTS ARE WILLING TO GIVE YOU A REASONABLEPERCENTAGE OF THIS
MONEY AS SOON AS THE TRANSACTIONIS CONCLUDED. I WILL,HOWEVER,
BASED ON THE GROUNDS THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO WORK WITHUS AND
ALSO ALL CONTENTIOUS ISSUES DISCUSSED BEFORE THECOMMENCEMENT OF
THIS TRANSACTION. YOU MAY ALSO DISCUSS YOUR PERCENTAGEBEFORE
WE START TO WORK. AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU, I WILLGIVE YOU ALL
NECESSARY DETAILS AS TO HOW WE INTEND TO CARRY OUT THEWHOLE
TRANSACTION. PLEASE, DO NOT ENTERTAIN ANY FEARS,AS ALLNECESSARY
MODALITIES ARE IN PLACE, AND I ASSURE YOU OF ALLSUCCESS AND SAFETY
IN
THIS TRANSACTION.PLEASE, THIS TRANSACTION REQUIRES ABSOLUTE
CONFIDENTIALITY AND YOU WOULD BE EXPECTED TO TREAT IT AS SUCH
UNTIL
THE FUNDS ARE MOVED OUT OF THIS COUNTRY TO WHERE YOU INTEND TO
RECEIVETHEM.
IN COMPLIANCE WITH THIS YOU ARE TO FORWARD TO ME THEFOLLOWING
DETAILS: YOUR COMPLETE NAMES AND ADDRRESS,CONFIDENTIAL TELEPHONE
AND FAX NUMBERS, THIS IS TO ENABLE ME PERFECT ALL THE NECESSARY
DOCUMENTATION WITH THE SECURITY FIRM AND MOVE THISMONEY ACROSS
TO YOUR COUNTRY OF CHOICE.PLEASE, YOU WILL ALSO IGNORE THIS LETTER
AND RESPECT OUR TRUST IN YOU BY NOT EXPOSING THIS TRANSACTION,
EVEN
IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED.
I LOOK FORWARDS TO WORKING WITH YOU.THANK YOU.
TRULY YOURS
BARRISTER MIKE ODILI.

NB:PLEASE DO COPY THIS SITE ON YOUR BROWSER AND YOU
WILL UNDERSTAND BETTER WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

http://www.transnationale.org/anglais/sources/tiersmonde/dirigeants__aba

cha.htm
http://allafrica.com/stories/200203180074.html
http://www.time.com/time/europe/magazine/2000/27/swiss.html