Subject: Numbering Errors

From: Matthew Deane <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 16:07:48 -0400

Dear Members,

I realize that I assigned the same N number to two different documents.  SC
22 N 3494 was given first to the Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3408 and then
to the Letter from SC 22 Chairman to Potential Host for the Next SC 22/WG 20
Meeting.  The numbering for the next document was then thrown off as well.
I apologize for any confusion that this may have caused.  The document
register on the SC 22 website will be posted shortly with the correct
numbers.  In the meantime, the numbering should be as follows:
SC 22 N3494 - Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3408, Registration and Approval
Ballot for PDTR 19755, Object finalization for programming language COBOL
(Type 2 TR) 
SC 22 N3495 - Letter from SC 22 Chairman to Potential Host for the Next SC
22/WG 20 Meeting 
SC 22 N3496 - Korean NB Response to SC 22 N 3495, Offer to Host Next SC
22/WG 20 Meeting 
Best regards,
Matt