Subject: Document SC22 N2343 - Disposition of Comments on Forth

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 12:30:22 -0500 (EST)

________________beginning of title page ___________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2343

December 1996

TITLE:               Disposition of Comments Report on ISO/IEC DIS
                     15145 - Information technology - Programming
                     languages, their environments and system software
                     interfaces - Programming Language Forth

SOURCE:              Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:           JTC 1.22.15145

STATUS:              The Secretariat has forwarded the final text to
                     ISO/IEC ITTF for publication.

CROSS REFERENCE:     SC22 N2198

DOCUMENT TYPE:       Disposition of Comments Report

ACTION:              To SC22 Member Bodies for information.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA USA 22153
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

___________________end of title page; beginning of text ________________

                      Disposition of Comments Report
               ISO/IEC DIS 15145 - Programming Language Forth

The editorial comments from the Netherlands and the ISO Central Secre-
tariat have been incorporated in the revised DIS.

The comments from the United Kingdom concerning Internationalization 
issues and requirements for embedded systems programmed in Forth will 
be addressed when the TC reconvenes in 1998.  At that time, we will
consider these and other needs that have arisen in this evolving
technology.

_____________________end of document SC22 N2343 ____________________