Subject: SC22 N2335 - Disposition of Comments - ISLISP

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 17:20:23 -0500 (EST)

_____________________beginning of title page _____________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2335

November 1996

TITLE:            Disposition of Comments Report on ISO/IEC DIS 13816 -
                  Information technology - Programming languages,
                  their environments and system software interfaces -
                  Programming Language ISLISP

SOURCE:           Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:        JTC 1.22.23

STATUS:           Upon receipt of the final text, the Secretariat will
                  forward it to ISO/IEC ITTF for publication noting the
                  comment from the France National Body concerning
                  French translation.

CROSS REFERENCE:  SC22 N2325

DOCUMENT TYPE:    Disposition of Comments Report

ACTION:           To SC22 Member Bodies for information.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153  USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

________________end of title page; beginning of text ___________________

                DISPOSITION OF COMMENTS REPORT FOR DIS 13816

Response to Japan
-----------------

This issue has already been addressed by ITTF, who issued on
1996-07-18 a notice requesting to "Replace the third element of the
title "LISP" by "Programming Language ISLISP" [and] consider the
corrected title change when voting on the DIS".

Response to The Netherlands
---------------------------

This issue has already been addressed by ITTF, who issued on
1996-07-18 a notice requesting to "Replace the third element of the
title "LISP" by "Programming Language ISLISP" [and] consider the
corrected title change when voting on the DIS".

Response to France
------------------

We accept the comments and request the project editor and ITTF to
proceed with their implementation.

____________________end of document SC22 N2335 ______________________