Subject: SC22 Mailing

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 12:03:50 -0500 (EST)

Greetings:

When I received my copy of the most recent SC22 mailing (covering
documents SC22 N2320 through N2330), I noted that there were two copies of
document SC22 N2329 included - one correct copy and one incorrect copy.

Please replace the N2329 document attached to the letter ballot with the
single (unattached) N2329 copy.

When you have done this, you should have the letter ballot attached to the
N2329 document whose title is:

"PDAM Registration Ballot for PDAM7 to ISO/IEC 9945-1:1996 - Information
technology - Portable Operating System Interface - Part 1: System
Application Program Interface (API) - Amendment 7: Additional Realtime
Extension (C Language)".

Discard the N2329 document whose title is:

"PDAM Registration Ballot for PDAM7 to ISO/IEC 9945-1:1996 - Information
technology - Portable Operating System Interface - Requirements and
Guidelines for Test Method Specifications and Test Method Implementation
for Measuring Conformance to POSIX".

I will reissue N2329 (corrected) in the next mailing so that those SC22
recipients who do not receive email communications from me will also be
informed of the correction.

Again, I sincerely apologize for the confusion caused by the reproduction
and distribution of the incorrect N2329 title page.

Best regards

Bill Rinehuls
SC22 Secretariat