Subject: Online drug store (((LOW PRICES))) PHEG

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 13:26:53 -1900

=====================================================================
=====================================================================

~ RX EXPRESS ONLINE PHARMACY ~

Follow the link below to Order
=====================================================================
<a href="http://www.myrxexpress.com/index.asp?affiliate=clyd13">Click here to Order</a>
=====================================================================

[ VIAGRA ]

  *This medication is used to treat male sexual function problems (erection problems). 
    Enjoy a better sex life. Now on sale for an unbelievable $129.00.

[ ZYBAN ]

  *Zyban is used to help you quit smoking.

[ PHENTERMINE ]

  *Phentermine is used as a short-term supplement to diet and exercise in the 
   treatment of obesity. 

[ PROPECIA ]

   *It increases hair growth, improves hair regrowth, and slows down hair loss. 

=====================================================================
=====================================================================

    *24-Hour Service
    *No gimmicks
    *Secure Online Ordering
    *All our medications are FDA approved
    *No consultation fee
    *No prior prescription required
    *No hidden costs 
    *US Licensed 
    *All orders are kept private and shipped in discreet packaging
    *Doctors online to prescribe the appropriate medication
    *Track your order from the moment you place the order until it arrives.

Follow the link below to Order
=====================================================================
<a href="http://www.myrxexpress.com/index.asp?affiliate=clyd13>Click here to Order</a> 
=====================================================================

You are receiving this newsletter because you have checked an interest of finance 
at one of our contest. Please email us at the address below if you wish to be removed. 

<a href="http://www.removeme.gg.st">Click here to be removed</a>