Subject: SC 22 N 3420 - JTC 1/SC 22 International Standards to Undergo 200 3 Systematic Review

From: Matthew Deane <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:33:13 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3420

TITLE:
JTC 1/SC 22 International Standards to Undergo 2003 Systematic Review

DATE ASSIGNED:
2002-06-27

SOURCE:
ITTF

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Other document (Open)

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:
This document will be reviewed at the upcoming SC 22 Plenary under Agenda
Item 12.2.  It is located at:  http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n3420.pdf.

National Bodies are requested to review the standards in the attached list
and be prepared at the plenary to indicate whether they support
re-confirmation, revision, or withdrawal of the standards listed.  The
relevant project editors and working group convenors for the projects are
requested to submit to the SC 22 Secretariat their recommendation on the
projects prior to the plenary.  At the plenary, a resolution will be passed
with SC 22's recommendation on each project.  The official systematic review
ballot will be conducted next year at the JTC 1 level with NB's submitting
their positions.  Please note that ISO/IEC 13813 (confirm) and ISO/IEC 13814
(withdraw) were covered in Kona Resolution 01-07.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
ACT

DUE DATE:
N/A

DISTRIBUTION:
PDF

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Matt Deane
ANSI
25 West 43rd Street
New York, NY  10036
Telephone:  (212) 642-4992
Fax:             (212) 840-2298
Email:  [email-masked]