Subject: SECOND CORRECTION SC22 N2329 - POSIX PDAM Registration Ballot (fwd)

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 17:03:37 -0500 (EST)

(Note:  Well, when I mess something up I really mess it up!  Having gotten
the SC22 document reference finally correct, I find I have the incorrect
title on SC22 N2329.  I sincerely apologize for these errors.)  

___________________beginning of title page _____________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2329  CORRECTION 2

November 1996

TITLE:            PDAM Registration Ballot for PDAM7 to ISO/IEC 9945-1:
                  1996 - Information technology - Portable Operating
                  System Interface - Part 1: System Application Program 
                  Interface (API), Amendment 7: Additional Realtime
                  Extensions (C Language)

SOURCE:           Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:        JTC 1.22.21.04.01.01

STATUS:           The PDAM for which registration approval is requested
                  was previously distributed in document SC22 N2214.

CROSS REFERENCE:  SC22 N2214

DOCUMENT TYPE:    PDAM Registration Ballot

ACTION:           To SC22 Member Bodies for action.

                  The attached letter ballot is to be returned to the
                  SC22 Secretariat, at the address below, NOT LATER
                  THAN MARCH 7, 1997.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153  USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

___________________end of title page, beginning of letter ballot _______

                                     Attachment to
                                     JTC 1/SC22 N 2329
                                     
                                     Circulation Date:  11-24-96

                          LETTER BALLOT

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF: ___________________________________________

On a proposal that document N2329, or its revised version, be registered
as a Proposed Draft Amendment (PDAM).

This Letter Ballot is to be returned by each "P" Member Body to the
Secretariat of JTC 1/SC22 BY MARCH 7, 1997.

____________________________________________________________________________

______   We support this proposal,

                      or

______   We support this proposal with the attached comments,

                      or

______   We do not support this proposal for the technical reasons
         attached to this ballot,

                      or

______   We abstain from voting.
  
         ("P" MEMBER BODIES HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO VOTE.)

*    CHECK WHICHEVER APPLIES.

Name (please print) ______________________

Signature:  ______________________________    Date:  _________________

____________________ end of document SC22 N2329 __________________________