Subject: adv: Win a Green Card and Become a U.S Citizen!

From: Green Card Lottery <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 17:53:28 +0100

The United States has a program, called Diversity Immigrant Visa
Lottery (better known as the Green Card Lottery), making available
each year by random selection 50,000 permanent residence visas
(Green Cards) to people from around the world. The objective of the
program is to issue Green Cards to individuals born in countries with
historically low levels of immigration to the United States.

A Green Card is a Permanent Residence Visa of the U.S.A. A Green Card
will give you legal right to work and live permanently in the United
States. Green Card holders receive health, education, and several other
benefits. If you win a Green Card, you can apply for U.S. Citizenship at
a later time. The Green Card does not affect your present citizenship.
You and your family could be lucky winners!

Your email address was obtained from a purchased list, Reference # 00193. If you wish to unsubscribe
from this list, please Click Here.
If you have previously unsubscribed and are still receiving this message, you may email our
Abuse Control Center, or call 1-888-763-2497,
or write us at: NoSpam, 6484 Coral Way, Miami, FL, 33155.