Subject: Awaiting your response

From: "Barrister Peter Williams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 15:57:41 -0700

Barrister Peter Williams

Tel: 234-803-318-0848
[email-masked]

                                                                   ATTEN: 
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR,

Dear Sir,

            PROVISION OF BANK ACCOUNT TO DEPOSIT FUNDS

I am Barrister Danjuma Sule, Principal Attorney to Engr. Tony Douglas
A Director, Project Implementation with the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation based in Warri, Delta State.

In November 2000, my client received gratification of Fifteen Million,
Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars ($15,500,000.00) from the contract
Awarded to Foreign firms for the Construction and Maintenance of 250
Million (LPG) Gas Plant at Warri Refinery. Hence the funds is under the
Custody of Security Company for safekeeping, I have been mandated byMy
client (Engr. Tony Douglas) to seek assistance of a trustworthy Foreign
Company or an Individual who could help to provide Bank Account to receive
The money and invest without any hitch.

However, my client has agreed to will 30% of the total sum to you, while
5% is set-aside for expenses. Therefore, if this offer is acceptable To
you, please indicate your interest by contacting me on my telephone Number
234-803-318-0848 or at my email, for further documentation and Briefing.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards.

Yours Faithfully

Barrister Peter Williams

Principal Attorney