Subject: FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITY.......... keumr

From: ygfj__JUST FOR YOU <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 00:07:16 -0500

Stock Opportunity Undervalued

Alerting Smart Investors to Overlooked & Undervalued Stocks

.........................

FEATURED COMPANY

GoHealth
MD, Inc. (OTCBB.GOMD)

Common Shares Outstanding (est.): 11.03M

52 week High.....$.47

Current Price..... $.16

Stock Analysis

Stock Opportunity Undervalued has rated GOMD
a Strong Buy for the following reasons:

*Large visitor database

*Successful news publication The Daily
Alternative

*Successful news publication Chiropractic
Clinical Update

*Strong Management team with a successful
track record

*New Board of Directors dedicated to
reducing debt and liabilities and increasing shareholder value

Investment Highlights

*Web Influenced Healthcare
spending will soar to $61 Billion by 2006 (Jupiter Research, Feb 2002)

*Proven Revenue Model utilizing on-line
and off-line advertising model through content-rich healthcare publications
with a wide current distribution

*Nearly 100 Million Americans use the
internet for health information each month (Harris
Interactive, April 2001)

*Established brand and user base

*Leveraging its strong brand and extensive
customer database, the company is aggressively pursuing synergistic
and diversified acquisitions

About the Company

The principal business is operating an internet-based
consumer healthcare network consisting of a consumer-focused interactive
website. The Company derives revenues from advertising through its
various on-line and off-line publications, Healthmall.com,
the Daily Alternative, and Chiropractic Clinical Update.

The Company has had a non-exclusive agreement with Vita
labs and the Pharmor Corporation to use Healthmall as a source
for consumer healthcare content on its web site, www.pharmor.com.

In November 1999, the company changed the principal
focus of the business strategy from registration and marketing of
.MD domain names to operating healthcare websites. The principal business
is operating Healthmall.com,
an Internet-based consumer healthcare network consisting of a consumer-focused
interactive website and affiliate relationships with certain other
websites. The Company derives revenues by providing advertising on
their websites and through affiliations with other entities.

Previously, the Company had established network affiliates,
the first affiliate relation was with Pharmor Corporation. The Company
had a nonexclusive agreement with Pharmor Corporation to use Healthmall
as a source for consumer healthcare content on its web site, www.pharmor.com.
The second relationship was with Dr. James Corea doing business as
James Corea's Vitalabs.

Sources of Revenue

GoHealth MD Inc. has two successful news publications,
The Daily Alternative and Chiropractic Clinical Update.
GoHealth MD Inc. also has hundreds of thousands of categorize names
and e-mail addresses of consumers, doctors, and medical professionals
who are daily visitors to the HealthMall.com
website. Combining these assets with an electronic advertising and
marketing campaign, online order placement, and product fulfillment
make for a very attractive projected revenue forecast.

Why Advertise on Healthmall.com?

When you advertise on Healthmall.com
your company will benefit by getting its message directly to vast
numbers of health conscious consumers, including doctors, medical
professionals. Healthmall.com
has recently launched two new products, it’s Health Assessment
which allows visitors to determine their overall health, as well as
projected life expectancy, and it’s Body-Mass Index Calculator
which will allow visitors to determine if they are overweight

Internet Resources

Imagineyou
- Online Resource of Cosmetic Surgeons

Genelink - Private
DNA Banking System

Eldersearch
- Online Resource of Senior Care Options

Health Solution
- We offer vitamins, herbs, nutritionals, skin care, weight loss,
muscle building products.We also offer affilliate program for added
incentive and added savings.

..........................

ACA, Inc. (ACA)) publishes reports providing
information on selected companies that ACA believes has investment
potential. Subscriptions are $290.00 per year to receive ACA reports.
ACA is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This
report is provided as an information service only, and the statements
and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or
solicitation to buy or sell any security. ACA accepts no liability
for any loss arising from an investor's reliance on or use of this
report. An investment in GOMD is considered to be highly speculative
and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete
loss of investment. ACA has been hired by a non-affiliated, third
party consultant, and has received three hundred eighty-five thousand
shares of common stock for the publication and circulation of this
report. ACA has purchased twenty five thousand shares in the open
market and has paid between .15 and .20 per share. ACA may buy or
sell shares of GOMD stock in the open market without notice and intends
to sell partial or all of its holdings at the time of the distribution
of this report. This report contains forward-looking statements, which
involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to
differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements.
For further details concerning these risks and uncertainties, see
the SEC filings of GOMD including the company's most recent annual
and quarterly reports. Copyright 2002 by ACA. All rights reserved.

ACA, Inc. is an
independent newsletter and is not affiliated with GoHealth MD, Inc.

I no longer wish to receive your newsletter
CLICK HERE

babcmadqhfnqkuiqhdchjycnka