Subject: Document SC22 N2330 - Rescheduling of November WG13 Meeting

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 17:53:37 -0500 (EST)

_____________________beginning of title page ___________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2330

November 1996

TITLE:            Rescheduling of the SC22/WG13 (Modula-2) Meeting
                  Originally to be held November 11-13, 1996

SOURCE:           Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:        N/A

STATUS:           The SC22/WG13 meeting originally scheduled to be held
                  November 11-13, 1996 in Tuebingen, Germany has been
                  rescheduled for March 17-18, 1997 in Linz, Austria.
                  The rescheduling was required to afford WG13 the
                  opportunity to address comments arising from the
                  three SC22 Modula-2 Letter Ballots currently underway.
                  A revised venue notice will be distributed as soon
                  as it is available.

CROSS REFERENCE:  SC22 N2202

DOCUMENT TYPE:    Notice of Rescheduled WG Meeting

ACTION:           To SC22 Member Bodies for information.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA USA  22153
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

____________________end of document SC22 N2330 ________________________