Subject: * Looking for a second MORTGAGE? * 1936

From: "Juliane Delsol" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 00:13:16 -1600

Dear HOMEOWNER,

Interest rates are at their lowest point in 40
years!

Let us do the shopping for
you... AND IT'S FREE!

Our nationwide network of lenders have hundreds of different loan
programs to fit your current situation:

Refinance

Second Mortgage

Debt Consolidation

Home Improvement

Purchase

Please CLICK HERE to fill out a quick form. Your
request will be transmitted to our network of mortgage specialists.

This service is 100%
FREE to home owners and new home buyers without any obligation.

Did you receive an email advertisement in error?
Our goal is to only target individuals who would like to take advantage
of our offers. If you'd like to be removed from our mailing list, please
click on the link below. You will be removed immediately and automatically
from all of our future mailings.

We protect all email addresses from other third parties. Thank you

Please remove me.