Subject: I just got a new webcam for my birthday 2476USYU7-115xPdP0716J-21

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 12:25:21 -0200

Hey, me and my roommate just got a new computer and webcam so I made a
picture homepage for us to use for us to meet new people and for them to see
who we are. We are both single and new to this " cyber dating" and I refuse
to use a dating service. So, here we are, if you are interested write us
back or go to our homepage we have a chat room there.If you are not
interested that is cool as well. Here is the link to see what we look like
and to chat with us: http://63.107.112.67/ashley21f

If you are too lazy to look here are our stats: Ashley (me) 21 5'7 blonde
blue 120. Jessica (my roommate) 20 5'3 brown blue 115.

Talk to you later,
Ashley

btw, if you are anti receiving e-mail from pretty girls you do not know then
we have been told that we have to provide you with a link
http://63.107.112.67/optout.html  to request that you do not receive any
more e-mials from me or my friends for that matter. So click the link and we
will leave you alone.

9121qWLg2-965dALN9835AAQP5-186rcSA4384XUEC4-879KQry2960fWps2-764hpl62