Subject: REPLY NEEDED_URGENT

From: "VICTOR OSAS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 22:10:52 -0700

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

WE ARE MEMBERS OF A SPECIAL COMMITTEE FOR BUDGET AND PLANNING OF THE 
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WORKS AND HOUSING(FMWH). THIS COMMITTEE IS 
PRINCIPALLY CONCERNED WITH CONTRACT AWARDS AND APPROVAL. WITH OUR 
POSITIONS, WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SECURED FOR OURSELVES THE SUM OF 
THIRTY ONE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS 
(US$31.5M). THIS AMOUNT WAS CAREFULLY MANIPULATED BY OVER-INVOICING 
OF AN OLD CONTRACT.

BASED ON INFORMATION GATHERED ABOUT YOU, WE BELIEVE YOU WOULD BE IN A 
POSITION TO HELP US IN TRANSFERING THIS FUND (US$31.5M) INTO A SAFE 
ACCOUNT. IT HAS BEEN AGREED THAT THE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT WILL BE 
COMPENSATED WITH 20% OF THE REMITTED FUNDS, WHILE WE KEEP 70% AS THE 
INITIATORS AND 10% WILL BE SET ASIDE
TO OFFSET EXPENSES AND PAY THE NECESSARY TAXES.WE INTEND TO USE PART 
OF OUR OWN SHARE TO IMPORT FROM YOUR COUNTRY AGRICULTURAL AND 
CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY.
THIS IS BECAUSE THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT OF MY COUNTRY IS EMPHASISING 
ON PROVIDING FOOD AND HOUSING FOR ALL ITS CITIZENS BEFORE THE NEXT 
ELECTION. HENCE, AGRICULTURAL AND CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT ARE IN HIGH
DEMAND OVER HERE. WE SHALL ALSO NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THIS REGARD 
ON A COMMISSION TO BE AGREED UPON WHEN WE FINALLY MEET.

ALL MODALITIES OF THIS TRANSACTION HAVE BEEN CAREFULLY WORKED OUT AND 
ONCE STARTED WILL NOT TAKE MORE THAN SEVEN (7) WORKING DAYS, WITH 
YOUR FULL SUPPORT. THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE.

IF THIS PROPOSAL SATISFIES YOU, PLEASE REACH US ONLY BY EMAIL FOR 
MORE INFORMATION. 

PLEASE, TREAT AS URGENT AND VERY IMPORTANT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

VICTOR OSAS.