Subject: Get Your American Green Card - Now Online

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 04:19:51 -0600

Dear Reader,

The following information is intended for people who wish to obtain an
American Green Card so they can live and work in the United States
Legally.

The American Green Card Lottery Program (also known as DV2004) is a US
Congress approved program that enables YOU to obtain the American Green Card
through lottery that is conducted yearly by the American Government.

The Diversity Lottery (DV) Program makes 55,000 immigrant visas available
through a lottery. If you win you will be entitled to Live and work In the
United States with your family (you, your spouse and children under 21 years
of age)

The deadline for submitting your application is approaching, submit your application today to ensure that you don't miss on
this opportunity to live and work in the United States.

Why Use Our Services?

Our Organization allows you to fill your application online and ensure that
your application qualifies! You should note that according to the US INS out
of the 10,000,000 applications submitted in one year; 3,000,000 were
disqualified because of bad formatting or misunderstandings of the
requirements.

Learn more and apply today through Our Online service to ensure your entry
qualifies to participate!

If you have further questions please don't hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely yours,

The American Green Card Lottery

If you do not want to receive any further emails
simply go to our unsubscribe page enter your email address
and you will be removed.

6500MKif7-655KDIm4757vWab8-804EQVx9976LAIi3-186LKkP0134XHvL7-070yMTs0526wCTc8-028Xl77