Subject: exploited teens caught on video doing wild things EZQ

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 16:53:10 -1600

WARNING:

EXTREME HARDCORE ADULT CONTENT

REAL
LOCAL AMATEUR TEEN GIRLS MAKING HOMEXXX
VIDEOS

CLICK
HERE NOW!

Graphic Free porn(18 plus only)

If
you are under 21 years of age or if it is illegal to view adult material in
your community,please leave now. We can't be held responsible for your actions.
We are not acting in any way to send you this information; you are choosing
to receive it!Continuing further means that you understand and accept responsibility
for yourown actions, thus releasing the creators of this Web page and our
service provider from all liability. We strongly support parental controls
on the

Internet. These web pages are not intended to be viewed by minors.

To be removed from our adult opt in mailing list click here to
remove