Subject: Newspaper Clippings Wanted.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 02 10:54:43 EST

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN £100, $150 to £200, $300 PER WEEK FROM 
YOUR OWN HOME BASED NEWSPAPER CLIPPING BUSINESS. 

Never before have details of this fantastic opportunity been made available. 
Now you could earn extra money every week by cutting out 
NEWSPAPER ARTICLES. 

You will be able to earn as much as £200/$400 per week and more from 
this fascinating and profitable business Immediately. Make money in your 
spare time, right from your own home, and what is more, you can earn money 
on a regular basis....get paid £2/$3.....£5/$8....£10/$15....and even up to 
£20/$30....per clipping. Clip only 3 or 4 items a day and this can add up to 
a hefty weekly income.

If you are interested or just want some further information then all you have to 
do is email me back, press reply and put "MORE INFO" in the subject box, and 
I shall send you further details. 

There are more than 150,000 Publications Worldwide, these include 
Trade and Professional Journals, as well as special interest magazines
geared to industry and other groups, these Magazines and publications 
publish on a regular basis, Weekly, Monthly etc, they need to fill their pages 
with material of interest, but many of them can't afford to hire someone to dig 
for information or clippings. They are happy to pay for a service which provides 
them with the newspaper items that they can use. So these publications need 
items from you all the time. They will be paying you on a regular basis, thereby 
giving you a regular income !!!!

For those that are not interested, do nothing and you will be removed from our lists.  

This is a Esquires Ltd mailing!  This mail is never sent unsolicited.  To 
unsubscribe from our Special Deal Newsletters press reply, and 
put"unsubscribe" in the subject box. 

Your details are from our own opt-in lists or have been 
passed to us by a recognised firm who specialise in email lists, however 
if the information they have passed to us is wrong then please except 
my deepest apologies, if you feel you shouldn't be on a list it may be a 
case of somebody else adding your details for their own gain, if you
feel this is the case press reply and put "remove" in the subject box, and 
I shall pass your details on to the firms who supply us with our lists,and 
ensure that you never receive another mailing from us.